Monday, August 19, 2013

atarashi laptop desu! ( a new laptop!)

The best thing happened to me today! I was really upset about losing my laptop(to a thief)just when i couldn't stop wondering if i could replace it...I surprisingly saw a friend at the internet cafe. He wanted a laptop and after buying one... he remembered my pc was stolen and he gave me his used pc. It works great and I just installed google and everything is synced together!!! I'm so happy today! Now, I'm trying hard to concentrate on how to make the blogs better for you. I will make my domain better and continue to upload Japanese and English content. Please remember to like,comment or subscribe(email is fine too)I hope to see all of your responses. I have seen increasing visits to the blog but, no interaction. Hey everyone, let's chat sometime!! have a great day! Scott.

No comments:

Post a Comment