Saturday, December 17, 2011

New Projects for Osakaben desu!

Hello everyone! I'm in the middle of updating and changing a lot of my blogs and webpages so....There is so much work today! On this page, the main focus will be Learning Japanese but not just Japanese, Japanese spoken with Kansai/Osakaben. I will be having updates here and the videos will be on my youtube channel (osakaben10). I will be creating several different Japanese Lesson Videos: Standard Japanese and Osakaben(osaka dialect)for now. But, I will be using as many creative ways for students to be able to learn. Also, On my pageJpopnow.comI will be offering Free English Lessons and conversation practice. So, I need people to comment and subscribe and give me feedback. I have noticed that People are Viewing my Free Japanese Lesson Videos on youtube and I want to let them know That I'm going to make One video for Hiragana/Katakana stroke order this weekend and then on With the Formal lessons(vocab,grammar and so on). So, please subscribe,comment and click the thumbs up to help me help all of you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Scott and Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment