Monday, May 16, 2011

Well, things are working but...?

Hi everyone!
Well, most of the projects are finished(at least functional).
I'm using my blog and My youtube videos are easier to make.
The Ustream TV show I thought, was reallly difficult but, it's coming around.
I made and recorded a live jpop countdown show on Ustream so, Please check it out.
I know this is a blog but, writing properly has become another project.
Please checkjpopnow.com to see the links and, I think that will make it easier to get to my projects from there.
I added the new video-chat widget from paltalk to the webpage so, you can see when I'm on paltalk. I'm still waiting to find 3(or 4?)friends to check the multiple video chat page.
The weather in Illinois is the same as always, ever-changing!!
It was nearly 90 degrees last week; Now, it's cold and thunderstorms almost everyday. It makes me hate to walk to the market and run errands.
Well, I'm excited to say that i'm getting better dealing with my procrastination problems. I will be very happy to have me "stuff" together soon. It feels weird; It was always easier to delay or give up half way through because, you didn't have to worry about failure or other peoples defeating comments.
I don't see comments yet and I'm not discouraged. I'm learning about ways of bringing people to my webpages and and blogs; So, You should be excited because I'm not just going to be one demensional about my internet presence; I plan on acting on every thought and idea that pops into my under-used brain.
see you guys next time!
thanks,
Osakaben(aka Scott)

No comments:

Post a Comment